Monday, February 16, 2009

The Experience with "The Living Thing"

To start with.. Im lucky to be alive and I need to thank the "Brilliant & Gallant" (please dont ask y I used those words) people of Kondapur and Madhapur for letting me live till date, and a millions of thanks to people at work who wants loads of Deliveries with High Performance im still in de night shift so that i dont get to see the ultra sophesticated crowd of High Tech city.



Iv been in this place for the past 4 months and I had few amazing acquaintances, one from the far east part of the country which is ironically prefixed with "West" in it. This guy was the first person who talked to me once I reached this city. I remember as if it happened 20 mins back, I was on a hopeless search of finding an accomodation for me as my sponsored lodging was getting over, on a weekend jus about I was about to leave to explore new horizons i heard someone killing my name, there was this lean fair guy whom u can easily mistake for a decent nice person, well I thought the same and I knew it was a mistake after 2 days.



It started, He wanted to know if he can join me as my room mate as he couldn find anyone else and I was also in de same status. Since the rents in the locality was way too high it was customary to share a house and I had to choose someone and I thought something is better than nothing and I nodded my big head, He had seen a house in a nearby locality, I seriously dont know whether he knows wat de word house means, cos de moment I saw de house I got reminded of my old house store room. The entire area of the house was lesser 3 cubicules put together. I didn have an option to do anything then had to move in.



A lovely single room palace with a typical drunk look in it... Days passed by, The hair raising drive through the horrible city continued [eventhough my work place was just 10 mins from where I used to stay]. Since I forgot what drinking was, it was way too tough whiling away time at home[didin dare to step out], that was when my beloved roomie got a strange looking thing to de room, he claimed that it look something like black color and typically looked like the ones what they show in Tamil cinema when the comedians try to kidnap someone, especially the comical wanna be actresses... Since it was pretty cold the existance of that thing was sensible.
Then the extraordinary stupidity quotent of my roomie came out that night... that so called blanket what he got started to shed out weird things from it, something more like living crap....

The next morning we saw few black things lying around the house flying weightlessly in the lovely windy atmosphere probided by de fan. Even after that he refused to throw that thing away. He wanted to use it to the fullest extent, ie till it reduces to nothing. By that time another "old" friend of mine had come from the lovely city of Madras to this land of weirdos. He shared my ideologies about this place and was astounded by the brilliance of my first roomie.

After days and days of eating cuddy and all de Rs turning into Bs I finally decided to move out of that wretched place. [I dont know I always end up goin to the worst place ever]. Lucky for me I met a couple of my college juniors and we decided to get a new place where we can lead a peaceful life atleast at home..

The adventures continued just that I was with a crowd to enjoy it rather than staying alone and blaming myself to come to this joint.

[Im sure im gonna get killed by a member of my gang which existed in Madras for this post and I request de Casseopeaon to save me]

2 comments:

  1. For the devil's sake learn to spell my name correctly or I wonder is it cuz of the local influence or the influence of the lack of alcohol in your body. Regarding the save me part I think we gotta come into the mutual understanding of covering each others sixes from you know who.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It would have been better if u spell ur name again here so that i can try to scorrect myself here on...

    ReplyDelete